Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Customer service

We this the biggest joke. They are somewhat polite and eager to please representatives and when you are buying they supposidly have a manager right there to either accept or reject your offers on one of their cars.

When there is a problem, like there was with my car having undisclosed defects, the managers are no where to be found. I have been email IBC for 5 weeks for a manager to respond to my request of the inspector report of my car when I purchased it. All they have done is send me around in circles, from one deparment drone to the next.

2 comments:

  1. I have purchased a car from IBC and the unit was good. I have no problems with IBC representative as they are very courteous and honest people. They treat you with specialty from getting the unit to shipment of your unit. They indeed have good customer service. Problem might have occurred when the unit was in transit. The condition of IBC cars are listed in their checklist unlike other companies wherein they only show the photos and not all other defects the car has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously you work for IBC, this company is terrible at what they are supposed to do, basically they export cars in rough condition while telling you they are ok, then do not respond or play passive aggressive with you for months to wear you out

    ReplyDelete